tidbits I’ve learned from my journey around the world – and the photos I’ve taken along the way…
Latest On the Blog…
- Exploring Paris: A Comprehensive Guide to the CityParis is one of my favorite cities in the world. From the iconic Eiffel Tower to the charming streets of Montmartre, there is no shortage of things to see and do in this stunning city. Whether you are a first-time visitor or a seasoned traveler, this comprehensive guide will help you make the most of your trip to Paris. … More Exploring Paris: A Comprehensive Guide to the City
- Solo Travel Tips: How to See the World AloneTraveling alone was so intimidating to me before I tried it, but since I’ve started it’s changed my life. Solo travel has quickly become one of my favorite form of travel. I’ve traveled solo to countries in Africa, Latin America, and Europe. I’ve compiled these experiences to share with you my tips for solo travel. After reading this you’ll be better equiped to make your dreams of seeing the world come true, no matter if noone can join you. Who knows, maybe you’ll fall in love with it like I did. … More Solo Travel Tips: How to See the World Alone
- Your Guide to Visiting Colombia: What to Know & Where To GoColombia is a huge country with many different ecosystems, so it’s hard to see everything in one trip. This guide to visiting Colombia will tell you everything you need to know, including some of my favorite places! I’ll also share important information you should know before your trip. While in Bogotá I spoke with a local who told me that more an more the public reception of Colombia is improving. Those who visit leave having fallen in love with the spirit of the country. … More Your Guide to Visiting Colombia: What to Know & Where To Go
Join our community around the world!
Welcome to Kail of the Week 🙂
Subscribe to my newsletter to stay up to date with my adventures & stories around the world
For the price of one cup of coffee each month, become a part of something special! I wanted a way to connect with my community on a deeper, more authentic level – Away from the pressures of social media. And so, Kail of the Week was born
By joining you’ll receive two newsletters a month from me. Inside you’ll find exclusive (and potentially hilarious) tidbits from my life around the world. Here are some more details about what you’ll get in return:
- Access to all past newsletters – plus 2 new ones each month
- Exclusive space to chat with me and other members
- Member-only live shows
- Storytimes (think hostels, travel romances, content creator realities)
- Behind-the-scenes looks at Kail of the Wild
- Exciting things coming in the future!
Kail of the Wild on Instagram
Interesting in working with me?
Check out My Media Kit